IT purchase and remarketing
old IT products
The IT industry is growing steadily and changing rapidly, there are increasing technical possibilities. Many companies are therefore required to adapt their existing IT infrastructure accordingly. But what happens to the old IT products when routers, switches, firewalls, access points and telephones are replaced?
etree buys their depreciated and old HP and Juniper components. We buy any hardware – preferably Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, telephones, access points and the associated accessories. But you are also welcome to contact us with regard to other manufacturers. We are always open to interesting offers.
As a specialist in IT remarketing, we ensure that your old devices are prepared for reuse or, if necessary, disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. With our concept for the re-marketing of used network products, we are your reliable partner for professional IT remarketing.
We would be happy to take a look at your offer! Simply contact us using the contact form on the right.
Our solutions, your advantages
- Logistic processing
- Professional data deletion
- Receipt of goods, preparation and functional tests
- Recycling and environmentally friendly disposal
- New devices (New Retail, New open Box, Refurbished and Renewed)
- Old devices bring money
- We buy your old devices at the highest possible price on the market.
- We accept your written off goods in payment and
offset this with your new purchase
Advantages with refurbished IT and renew network components
- Purchase of network components at a very high discount
- At least three months guarantee
- When replacing network components that you have bought from us, they will be exchanged within 48 hours.
- The quality of the functionality of the devices is comparable to the quality of new products.
- Many used devices are partly still in new condition.
We give you up to 95% discount on the list price. Our products are fully functional and checked by engineers. We give you a three-month guarantee on Refurbished IT.
Receipt of goods, preparation and functional test
The procedure includes:
- Function test and determination for further use (resale or scrapping)
- Cleaning and removal of stickers
- Technical inspection
After going through this process, the devices are ready for further use. Any company identification is then removed.
After being checked by etree service technicians, your reprocessed old devices flow back into the network market.
For you this means:
- You don’t have to recycle, waste time or invest money in scrapping your old equipment
- etree handles the transport reliably and quickly.
- We take your written off goods in payment and offset them with your new purchase
Recycling and disposal
If defective IT units can no longer be used after a thorough check, we will take care of the professional and environmentally friendly disposal in cooperation with certified disposal companies. Valuable secondary raw materials can be recovered from disposed of old devices. This not only offers you economic advantages, but you also make an important contribution to sustainable resource protection.
Our services at a glance:
- Product recycling according to national and European guidelines
- Evironmentally responsible waste disposal
- Cooperation with certified waste disposal companies
etree is your IT partner
Etree GmbH from Cologne has been a manufacturer-independent provider of company and home network products since 2010.
The service portfolio offers everything at first hand. etree analyzes the needs of its customers, designs the right IT strategy and ensures that it is implemented promptly.
Etree GmbH offers complete solutions for all network areas
Current trends, useful facts and meaningful ones
Data for your business.
The ETREE online magazine is based on our 20 years of expertise in IT distribution.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Our customers are thrilled!
“Thanks to etree, we were able to purchase products for our home office spaces quickly and inexpensively. They stood by us with words and deeds. "
"We have been purchasing goods for IT projects through etree for years."
"We got to know etree GmbH by a lucky coincidence.
In one phase of the company changeover, we were forced to set up a completely new office location within two weeks. Without the competent support from etree and the fast delivery of the products, we would not have been able to keep this tough schedule. Meanwhile, we recommend the company without restrictions and with much joy on. "
"From the planning, through the design and implementation, to the delivery of the hardware, we are completely satisfied with the consulting expertise and prices."
Subscribe right now!